Saturday, July 30, 2011

"Cross My Heart" by Pam Robinson Porterfield

My first book of poetry is in the publishing process...I'm awaiting my printed copy for final proofing and then it's off to the Masses.  It will be available through Amazon and its subsidiaries as early as Mid-August...

Order your copy ASAP!  http://www.amazon.com/Cross-Heart-Pam-Robinson-Porterfield/dp/1463638914

 Cross my Heart is a montage of my original poetry, written in a variety of styles meant to reacquaint one to the emotional passion that can accompany a "Promise".  Whether it is a "Promise" kept or one of the many which were broken, the human emotion is never left unaffected. Yet every human culture continues to maintain resolute faith in this priceless concept.
For Generations, children have affirmed the sincerity of their intent by reciting the age old axiom "Cross my heart and hope to die, Stick a needle in my eye".  Through the color of language I have always sought to explore the passion and emotional implications of a promise. Every reader will find something within these writing to enrich, enlighten or renew their faith in a simple promise and NOW.....leaving you with those timeless words… "I cross my heart".
Pambo

No comments:

Post a Comment